Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stonehenge & Bath

Here are some pictures from our Stonehenge and Bath field trip. I'll admit i'm kind of sad because it was the last British Life and Culture fieldtrip. Oh well.. enjoy =)

Above: Beautiful clouds on the way back from Bath.

Above: Yum.

Above: Wishing pool at Bath.

Above: It looked like raw eggs!! But it wasn't, it was.. mold or something gross, hahahaha.

Above: Me at the Roman Baths =)

Above: Temple Pediment.

Above: Pieces of the temple pediment.

Above: Roman Baths.

Above: Ditch!!!!!! On the lower ground people kept their cows and the ditch was there to prevent the cows from eating the other grass. Also, apparently people when drunk would lead their friends off the ditch finding it hilarious.

Above: Philip explaining that what was on the wall was fire insurance.

Above: Beautiful apartments in Bath.

Above: The Abbey.

Above: Think what you want to because I don't know!!

Above: Man carrying his teddy to the Rugby game!

Above: Follow the yellowbrick road.

Above: Tank crossing. Apparently we were driving through military practice zones.

Above: The heel at Stonehenge.

Above: I'm not really sure what i'm doing but I appreciate the sheep in the background because i'm a real Sheppard, hahaha, bad joke.

Above: Lovely!

Above: Stonehenge.

Above: Me at Stonehenge =)


Above: Upclose of me at Stonehenge.
Above: Stoney Stoney Stonehenge.

Above: My glasses broke on the bus BEFORE the day started.. but I rocked them all day long, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment