Last Wednesday, Alissa and I went into central London after our British Life and Culture class to go see Wicked. It was truly spectacular. It's definitely top 3 musicals i've ever seen. I think part of what made it so amazing was the quality of the set and the special effects, it made it seem so real where as in other musicals i've seen, it's been kind of.. not necessarily unrealistic but it's definitely not comparable. I've never seen Wicked before but somehow I knew 2 of the songs, and by knew I mean they sounded familiar, so who knows. It was really long though, and I just wanted to go home and crawl into bed! If anyone's into musicals it's definitely a must see. Even though Alissa said this was better than the production in NY, you should still go =)
Now.. on Thursday I went bowling with other study abroad students. The study abroad faculty rented some lanes at the bowling alley in town. It was a lot of fun. Next to our lane were the study abroad faculty and our professor Philip. Now.. he says he has never bowled before but I don't believe him. He was doing really well. I on the otherhand bowled a solid 58 on average per game, hahaha. It's terrible really, but I don't bowl, at all, and it's just bad news, but I started to get better at the end of each game. It was a fabulous night of bowling, drinks, music, and yes.. air hockey. Once vaca ends i'm planning to go back with some friends.
Can't believe I leave for Paris on Thursday!
Hope you all are well =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment