Hello friends and family =)
I am in London and currently using an internet cafe because the hotel fees for internet at RIDICULOUS to say the least. I have 22 minutes left so i'll try to keep this brief until I will be at my host family's house where I don't have a certain time limit.
The flight went very smoothly, we were served dinner and breakfast and the staff was so very friendly (especially the cute Irish flight attendent man). The woman who was across the isle from me reminded me of my Auntie Pat but was a real mess. She was a bit awkward and took her shoes and socks off and had her legs/feet in the air for a good part of the time, and to this second it still makes me blurt out in laughter. Border control wasn't too bad, we made it through (obviously). My first sight of London was foggy and downpouring rains (lovely, eh?). Cab driver yelled at us and was having a bad day I guess and was super cranky. Got to the hotel and of course we had to wait an hour and call lots of people because i'll explain in a later blog the confusion of the hotel. So our reservations were partially cancelled but the awesome guys at the front desk were able to help us and we finally got our rooms.
Yesterday we walked a good 5 miles around (in the rain) sightseeing at night and basically hit all the big places to see in one night, haha. We didn't even realize but it was like (walking.. walking.. oh, BIG BEN!) anyway, when I get on MY computer i'll upload some pictures.
We're going to go now to check out what plays are on and we can get tickets for. But i'm here safely and tomorrow I move into my host house. I'm very excited to meet her.
That's all I can say for now. I love you all very much.
Cheerio ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment