Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Settling in..
Moved in yesterday to my host home. My landlady is wonderful and so is the house/my room. I've got lots of space and even a futon for a guest to sleep on. I went into town with Penny (my landlady) this morning to buy some food and her good friend came over to help me set up my internet. I will admit I was feeling a bit out of touch with the world because while I have my cell phone it's not like I can really call anyone. So yesterday, things didn't go as smoothly for Alissa but things are being handled now. Mrs. Gallo extended her stay and I will be seeing them in a bit as soon as I call. So far: Sunday was wretched and rainy. Monday and Tuesday weren't 1/2 bad and today is a bit rainy but not severely. Tomorrow is orientation and that is basically all day long, won't be back till 10pm I would assume. Friday is a walking tour of London that I have set up and bought a ticket for. There is something going on Saturday but I cannot remember. Classes start Monday or Tuesday. So far there really isn't anything for me to do in this town. I can't wait till classes start and I meet some people. Well, that's all I have to say for now. Talk to you soon =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment