Friday, January 23, 2009

Pre-departure pt. 2

It's friday, the night before my trip. Checked in and printed boarding passes, slight problem with hotel reservation but it's all fixed now =) I FINALLY have all that I need to pack and am packed for the most part. My next update will be once I have actually landed and have done something worthy of blogging about :P

Adios America!

P.S- Things i'm going to miss (or think I will):
  1. My family and friends ((that's a sure thing)).
  2. TEXTING! ((I'll learn to get over that))
  3. My car ((we're good friends))
  4. My mom's cooking, mmm ((Though I can't wait to eat the things that i've seen on Andrew Zimmerns Bizzare foods, haha)).
  5. And finally.. paying a dollar for an item that is worth a dollar instead of a pound for an item that comes out 1.4 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment