Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pre-departure pt. 1

I have created this blog at the request of my family and a few friends. I plan to update this about my adventures and post pictures, etc. And if you were not aware why there was a request for the blog it is because I will be studying in England for spring semester 2009 =)

Now that we know the purpose..

It's Sunday and I leave this Saturday the 24th with my friend Alissa and her mother. We'll be staying in a hotel for 2 nights before we officially move into our host homes. I am living with a woman in a cute town only 10 minutes from the University of Kingston (the school which I am attending). It is also very close to London which is fabulous in my opinion.

I'll say farewell before I get into details about packing (yikes!).

Au revoir mes amis!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Can't wait to read all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete