Saturday, February 21, 2009
Abbey Road
So Wednesday was my friend Elle's birthday so we went into London, a big group of us, and our first mission was to find Abbey Road. We successfully got there after finding out the tube line we wanted was closed for the day but managed to make our way there. So we get to Abbey Road and four of them decide they want to cross it like The Beatles of course, only to realize that there are ridiculous amounts of traffic. Luckily the crosswalk was there with the blinking lights which means that vehicles have to stop for pedestrians so after a while they were able to cross. We then hopped on a bus to the National Gallery? National Museum? Lots of painting, we saw some Monet and a few other things but decided to take a trip to Leicester square which is right up the road from Trafalgers Square which is where we were. So we (Alissa, Elle and me) went to Leicester and took some more pictures of handprints and I got another pictures of me with my future husband Jude Law =) Then we went back to meet with the group and wandered around for 30 minutes trying to find this place a few of them ate at once and when we successfully got there, there was only room for 4 people so we split in 1/2. Half stayed there while the rest of us went with a kid who this is his second time at Kingston for study abroad and he brought us to this bangin pizza place on the South Bank. And we went to go meet up for waffles and eventually made it home. So here I am, in my room, had an amazing day with amazing people and i'm going to get some amazing sleep soon!!
BUT!! I have more exciting news on the acting front.
As I mentioned in an earlier post I took part in a commercial. Well.. next Tuesday i'm going with Elle again to London to be on a TV show!! It'll be on BBC and it's called "Richard and Judy's Star Bar". Basically there are like 30 people in the audience and there are guest comedians with the guest stars and they need people to stand around at the free bar to partake in the comedian's jokes and games and basically chill with the guest celebrity's. So I mean, i'm super excited. I'm personally hoping for Jude Law to be a guest but of course that wouldn't happen. There are quite a few Brits i'd like to see appear but I won't know who they are until I get there but i'll be sure to tell you more about that later.
I hope all is well over at home =) Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment