Sunday, February 1, 2009

Traditional Sunday Lunch.

Today I went to a traditional Sunday lunch which consisted of roast beef, yorkshire pudding, vegetables and potatoes. It was actually very good. I also had a very nutty beer to accompany it though I couldn't finish it. I still don't understand how as a whole the British can drink so much beer. I also went to Ryman's (what would be like a Staples or Office Max) to get school supplies. Apparently they don't have normal college ruled notebooks so I bought a few binders and a refill pack of college ruled paper and will make my own notebooks. Classes start on Wednesday for me. I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow. It's bitterly cold outside. It would be fine without the wind but with the wind it's about 25 degrees. OH! And it's flurrying, severely. It's supposed to snow tonight but I doubt it. I miss and love you all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment