Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!

Above: My hands in Ralph Fiennes handprints.

Above: Jude Law and I held hands.. sorta <3

Above: My hands in Emma Thompson's handprints =)

Yesterday I successfully participated in a TV commercial for Allen and Heath. The commercial was to promote a mixing table for DJ's so the DJ company shot a commercial. A fellow study abroad student named Elle was the one who told me about it so I went with her. We ended up taking the the Northern line to Oval which neither of us has heard of but we were in South South London and walked about a mile to a studio which looked really really sketchy at first and we finally get to Block A where it was being shot and I mean it was all under construction and a man showed us to the green room on like the other side of the building, and we were definitely thinking "This isn't validddd..." but it turns out it was. We met the director and everyone. We were the first ones there and were in the waiting room and finally more people showed up. There were probably about 9 or 10 of us total. I really had an awesome time. Elle has done this sort of thing before and she said she also never had so much doing it. We danced most of the time just bopping our heads or whatever and then according to the scene or scenario.. well.. I won't spoil it because the deadline to have it done is in about 3 and 1/2 weeks and we'll get a copy of so i'll share that when I get it. Now everytime I hear a song I just want to dance because we were conditioned in a sense to start dancing once we heard music, haha. But I mean.. who can say they were in London and shot a commercial? Well now I can =)

I've gotta leave for class in a bit so this is where I say au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment