Monday, February 2, 2009

Now I believe

I believe in the snow. School is cancelled actually. Not that I have classes on Monday or Tuesday anyway, but classes are cancelled. In fact, none of the busses are running in the London area including my town, so I can't even go into town. I'll just be sitting in my house all day keeping warm and probably reading all the books that I have. Oh what a day..

And I just made lunch (yes, it's only 10:20am) but It feels like noon and I wanted some meat (when do I not?) so I made myself a ham sandwich with some new mustard that I bought yesterday from Sainsbury (the local food market) and it was their brand, I wasn't expecting it to be anything great but I have to share my feelings about it. I bought the Dijon mustard, why not? It should be tasty. Was it tasty? Indeed it was BUT I can say that if I ever have a sinus problem or im stuffed up I know what i'll be taking a spoonful of to get better! The amount of horseradish in there was enough to make my toes tingle! I'm still feeling the after burn. I've never even had horseradish by itself that was that intense. Anyway, now that my nose is all clear (apparently it had been a bit stuffed but I wouldn't have guessed it!) I can go back to my day of nothing and let you wonder why I shared that rant about my mustard =)

No comments:

Post a Comment